As a Source Strategies Analyst, you will apply expert knowledge in one or more of the following areas: GEOINT, SIGINT, IMINT, MASINT, HUMINT, and/or OSINT to create Multi-Intelligence Collection Strategies to help meet customer needs. In this position you will be responsible for acquiring geospatial intelligence data – and potentially multi-int data – on issues supporting current and future areas of responsibility within the customer’s mission. You will work directly with customers and team members to research, evaluate, and submit multi-int collection requirements using customer systems and processes. You may prepare and present intelligence collection assessments and briefings to customers and advise key leadership of collection issues and challenges as appropriate. You will exercise oral and written communication skills to collaborate and interact with imagery and source strategies analysts within the customer agency, military service components, and DoD and national-level intelligence agencies.
- Requires a BA degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Candidates should have completed foundational training in Intelligence Analysis, Imagery/Geospatial Intelligence, or other related field.
- Candidates must have experience using the following software applications: GIMS, Web Fishtools, and other collection tools.
- Candidates must have experience conducting research and analysis utilizing GIMS, NES, and other intelligence databases.
- Must have knowledge of and experience with the following imagery data types: NTM, airborne, and civil/commercial sensors.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and will interact with team members, customer representatives, external customers, and functional peer groups.
- 24x7 shift work in 12 hour shifts
- To be considered for this opportunity, candidates MUST have an active TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance and be willing to complete a Polygraph.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:24/7 12 Hour Shift Pattern
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.