Leidos currently has an opening for a Finance & Business Operations Talent Development Programs Lead. This will be a dual assignment position with 50-75% of time dedicated to the program management of the established F&BO talent development programs including the Finance Leadership Development Program, Entry Level Professionals Program and Internship Program. The remaining part of the position will be to support the Leidos Intelligence Group FP&A team with various business analytics projects, M&A support, ad-hoc reporting and other process improvement initiatives.
- Develop, implement, and support the firm’s leadership development, coaching, and mentoring programs and facilitate in-person and virtual leadership programs and sustainment events.
- Assess leadership development needs and improve content and processes to ensure programs remain relevant and impactful.
- Manage all design and operational aspects of leaderships programs, including budget forecasting and tracking for multiple curriculums, program risk management, vendor management, communication, coaching and vendor management.
- Maintain, track, and report program metrics.
- Manage internal and external senior stakeholders, including relationship building and communication.
- Collaborate across teams and levels with leaders, stakeholders, internal clients, and colleagues to execute programs.
- Support the design and delivery of the entire suite of leadership offerings and ensure the services offered meet real needs and adhere to the highest standards of quality, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, or related field and 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience in project or program management.
- Experience in budget forecasting and vendor management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Due to the nature of work performed within this facility, U.S. citizenship is required.
- MBA or Master's of Finance
- Experience with relationship management and success managing stakeholder relationships
- Ability to achieve strategic objectives and facilitate cooperation among programs to meet the strategic plan
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in a complex environment with multiple priorities
- Experience with business operations, budget management, and financial understanding
- Ability to be a persuasive, credible, polished communicator
- Possession of excellent communication and influencing skills
- Knowledge of the design, development, delivery/facilitation and evaluation of Leadership Development programs
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.