The Health Group of Leidos is seeking a Subcontracts Administrator to support its Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation in Frederick, MD. This role will lead full life cycle (“cradle-to-grave”) subcontract management activities for multiple Federal and commercial programs.
The Subcontracts Administrator will manage overall subcontract compliance for the program in accordance with contract requirements, company policies and procedures, and applicable laws and acquisition regulations. The selected candidate will be a motivated leader and a self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
The Subcontracts Administrator is responsible for activities that span the entire procurement cycle, including but not limited to: negotiation of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and teaming agreements, preparation of solicitation packages to subcontractors, evaluation of subcontractor proposals, price analysis, negotiation of terms and conditions, subcontract administration, issue resolution, and closeout activities.
- Negotiates NDAs and Teaming Agreements.
- Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements.
- Develops prime contract flow down documents.
- Coordinates closely with the Contract Administrator assigned to program to ensure subcontracting activities and prime contract flow downs are carried out in a manner consistent with prime contract requirements and operational objectives.
- Evaluates supplier proposal responses.
- Conducts price and cost analysis.
- Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractors.
- Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity.
- Identifies and resolves moderate to complex issues and problems on assigned subcontracts and makes recommendations to management.
- Performs subcontract close-out activities.
- Analyzes risks and identifies risk mitigations.
- Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the program for all subcontracts related issues.
- Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers, as required.
- Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying degrees of complexity and the drive to work issues to resolution.
- BA degree and 2-4+ years prior relevant experience or a Master’s with less than 2 years of experience. Additional experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, electronic spreadsheet, data systems, analysis techniques and workstation tools
- Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be US Citizen.
- Prefer experience in subcontracting services and purchasing equipment and related functions with particular emphasis on negotiation and subcontracts administration.
- Experience negotiating terms and conditions.
- Successful track record of managing a variety of subcontract types, interfacing with internal customers, other functional support staff, and suppliers.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in procurement and related functions with particular emphasis on negotiation and subcontract administration.
- Working experience with automated purchasing system (preferably CostPoint or Deltek)
- Working knowledge of the FAR and DFAR
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.