Leidos is in search of a multi-talented Game Tester and Quality Assurance professional in San Antonio, TX to join our studio of artists, programmers, and designers creating “Digital Twins” of aircraft for both VR and PC advanced training for the United States Air Force. Our client is a visionary leader that is bringing VR and digital training to the forefront of Air Force technical and specialty training for Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) analyst and operators around the world. This is a superb opportunity to leverage your expertise in game development testing within a multi-billion dollar industry.
As a Quality Assurance Game Tester, you will work closely with programmers and the Creative Director to create software quality assurance plans and assist in the functional design of the project in both single player and multiplayer game play environments for PC and VR. You will collaborate with a Creative Director to achieve first-class results. This is a where your passion for gameplay and interactivity shines on with creating innovative, immersive training.
- Applicants must have 4+ years of work experience in testing programs or systems based on defined requirements, prepare test specifications, or created to interpret technical information relating to software behaviors, and to communicate effectively. This position involves testing both existing and new applications as well as documenting methods and procedures.
- Direct experience testing and analyzing applications developed in Unreal and Unity required.
- Ability to articulate and report testing conclusions in a clear and concise manner utilizing JIRA.
-Coordinate quality assurance process across multiple projects. Advise project managers on technical findings and recommended course of action.
-Provide guidance and subject matter expertise to developers on QA methodologies and processes.
-Create standards for achieving on-time and quality deliverables.
- Bring understanding of the user experience and contribute ideas toward all aspects of the product’s design and development.
- Write and maintain testing documentation on subjects including API functionality and software issue creation/resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Ability to obtain security clearance (requires US citizenship).
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.