Our customers require assistance in establishing robust enterprise-wide solutions for Identity and Access Management. A successful candidate will provide technical expertise to deliver, maintain, enhance and mature value-added services and applications for these solutions. The ability to combine DevOps, enterprise IT, scripting and algorithms with best-in-class COTS integration is paramount for the success of a candidate in this position.
- Travel: No
- Shift: Day Job
- Potential for Teleworking: No
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
- Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Communicate with Customer management to provide daily status on progress and key technical issues
- Support identity integration and correlation operations
- Support application onboarding for SSO
- Develop entitlement management workflows
- Integrate ICAM deployments into CI/CD pipelines
- Leverage services for the integration of applications with our Identity and Access Management services
- Previous experience in the Identity and Access Management field
- Strong hands-on Java/J2EE development experience
- Experience working on an agile development environment
- Experience working with security to architect, design, and execute Identity Management services
- Experience developing enterprise applications and COTS products within multi-tiered architectures
- Experience with translating client's needs into ICAM business requirements and solutions
- Experience implementing enterprise Identity and Access Management (IAM), or other related security solutions in client environments
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to quickly learn new software and IT concepts
- Experience performing software deployments
- DevOps/Agile experience
- BS degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Existing TS/SCI clearance with DHS or another federal entity
- Desired Skills:
- Experience with Radiant Logic
- Implementation experience of SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Experience with ICAM standards such as SAML, OpenID Connect, SCIM or OAuth2
- Scripting languages and algorithms
- Security +
- Security Protocols/Concepts (SSL/TLS, PKI, etc.)
- Network design experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.