Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Be part of a dynamic team in providing legal and technical services to support the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. From emails and instant messages, to electronic devices, and social media systems, we’re equipped to meet the challenge of forensically capturing, reviewing, and illuminating the “smoking gun” evidence. Join us and make a difference!
Leidos is looking for a highly-motivated, first-class Relativity Subject Matter Expert in support of our client, the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), at 1155 21st Street NW, Washington, DC. Join our CFTC team and be a valued part of this sophisticated regulatory agency in its mission to promote the integrity, resilience, and vibrancy of the U.S. derivatives markets through sound regulation.
In this role, you will gain many intangible skills, such as time and task management, critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to communicate complicated problems in a concise manner with internal and external colleagues of all levels, as well as solve complex problems using available technological tools. If you thrive in creating innovative litigation support solutions in a fast-paced and diverse environment, this job is for you!
- Provide advance-level support and guidance in the use of Relativity to attorneys, investigators and to the Litigation Support Specialists.
- Perform specialized data culling and identification in Relativity for search terms, date ranges, folder paths, and domain types using complex searches and custom indices (i.e. privilege screens, data prioritization) for matters involving litigation holds, and other DOE/OGC/OIG matters.
- Work with the CFTC’s technical support group to resolve user issues with access, slowness, freezing, and viewer installation.
- Work directly with Relativity’s staff as needed to resolve software specific issues.
- Play a key role in testing Relativity software releases as well as setting up and establishing templates, views, scripts or workflows used across all workspaces or across the workspaces of an entire division.
- Remain proficient in Relativity and all its analytics tools by keeping abreast of all changes to or upcoming changes to the software including any software integrations and plugins, being an active member of the Relativity User Portal, reading the Relativity Blog and Relativity Ideas Digest.
- As CFTC staff members identify new features they would like to be included in Relativity, the Relativity SME shall be the CFTC’s advocate by submitting ideas through the Relativity User Portal and request other members of eLaw to promote it, and by promoting the idea to other industry professionals or the software engineers at Relativity.
- Perform Relativity demos, conduct trainings, and create user documentation for various workflows.
Please Note: Must be able to work onsite 5 days a week in Washington, DC (once temporary Pandemic Remote work is over, may be required to go in the office occasionally OR when asked to return in the office).
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills):
- At least ten (10) years of litigation support experience to include preferably four (4) years of progressively more advanced Relativity experience.
- Master’s degree OR J.D., OR a Bachelor’s degree with 13 or more years of experience may be substituted for the Master’s degree.
- Relativity RCA certification.
- Experience in managing multiple tasks such as those defined in the scope of work must be demonstrated.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills required.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills):
- Two (2) Relativity certifications, preferably including the RCA.
- A Relativity Master certification, ideal.
- Experience using LAW Prediscovery and Conformity Engine, preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server, helpful but not required.
- Current or active clearance, preferred.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.