Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with one of the BEST in government contracting? Ranked by Forbes in 2018 as a Top 100 government contractor and one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, Team Leidos is one you don’t want to overlook. We know once you join our team, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. WE WANT YOU!!
We are seeking qualified candidates for multiple openings supporting a government customer in their state of the art facility in St. Louis, MO. Let us know you are interested in knowing more and our Talent Acquisition team will connect you with your PERFECT position. APPLY TODAY to learn more Leidos opportunities and let us know you are open to considering positions in the following Security Discipline: Insider Threat Engineering Specialist -
Network Engineers maintain networks, including hardware (servers, hubs, bridges, switches, and routers) and software, which permit the secure sharing and transmission of information.
- Install, implement, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot networking components
- Implement Security Technical Implementation Guidance, hardening, and other technical controls to meet security requirements and address system findings identified in the system’s Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) document.
- Implement centralized performance and security monitoring
- Install and test new network software including upgrades, fixes, and patches
- Develop plans and designs for network modifications and enhancements
- Implement new requirements and architecture changes
- Update and maintain networking documentation
- Configure, document, and test networking components to support accreditation activities and to meet requirements for confidentiality, integrity, and availability
- Manage all product/service work through JIRA
- Review and analyze system audit records on a weekly basis or more frequently if required by procedure, alarm or anomaly, or as directed for indications of inappropriate or unusual activity
- Participate in multi-functional teams and manage work through JIRA
- Bachelors and a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- TS/SCI level security clearance required
- Possess a minimum of seven (7) years network engineering experience.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional.
- Scaled Agile Framework for the Enterprise certification.
- Experience in configuring and maintaining Forcepoint High Speed Guards
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Security Architecture and Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.