Looking for change? If you like the management and processing of personnel and the on- and off-boarding process and are willing to do this across three sites: Bethesda MD, Reston VA, Arlington, VA and Washington DC then look no further as we have the career for you! Primary work location is Bethesda, MD with some project personnel located in Reston, VA and Arlington, VA.
Leidos has an exciting opportunity for a Project Administrator to support a critical National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) program that brings Document Exploitation (DOMEX) to the Intelligence Community (IC) using the DOMEX Data Discovery Platform (D3P).
Are looking for a high growth opportunity for professional development and advancement in technical program management that touches all aspects of finance, budgeting, procurement, task management/scheduling, personnel management skills, business development, and cutting-edge technologies? Do you like problem solving and thinking outside the box? Do you have excellent time-management skills, and a strong sense of accountability? If so, you could be our next Project Administrator working in Bethesda, MD on our very exciting D3P mission.
Fun stuff on the job you will do:
• Work directly with the D3P Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager to support a variety of management activities and practices with a team of about 100+ highly motivated, technical individuals who work in a collegial, collaborative work environment. This exciting and motivating team includes software developers, network engineers, Agile Scrum-Masters, data analysts, and outreach specialists, QA/CM plus the Earned Value Management Team, Project Scheduler, and Project Controller.
• Support multiple simultaneous tasks/mini-projects and take open-ended or high-level guidance, independently and collaboratively develop and implement solutions that are mission-relevant, and communicate and deliver the findings to a non-technical audience.
• Onsite customer interaction support, on-boarding and off-boarding personnel, preparation and promulgation of project status (weekly and monthly summaries), daily awareness of project status, review and dissemination of strategic communication materials
• Assist with preparation of procurement documentation/quotes for program specific hardware/software.
• Responsible for planning, organizing, securing and managing resources (people, processes, and government customer interactions) to bring about the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives.
• Work independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables.
• Certain tasks or issues may be unclear and may require understanding of a broader set of issues – self-initiated outreach to team members is required in these circumstances.
• Work with all members of the program supporting Program Increment Planning, implementing SAFe Agile processes.
To be successful in this role you need these skills:
• Bachelor's Degree with at least 4 years of experience
• Basic knowledge of personnel security
• Must have a TS/SCI and be able to obtain and maintain a polygraph clearance
• Key technical skills include a high proficiency in Microsoft Office products, Sharepoint, and Atlassian Products (Jira and Confluence)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail is key
• Self-motivated, creative, organized, and able to accomplish tasks under limited supervision
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.