Leidos is seeking a Program Finance Analyst to support our Sensors and Phenomenology Operation. In this role, you will be responsible for the financial aspects of programs in support of a wide range of customers. You will be key member of the program team and work directly with the program manager to help define the program's goals and objectives; create and maintain a program's budget and schedule, analyze progress reported against the program baseline; identify risks and opportunities against the program baseline; and recommend actions to improve progress to achieve flawless program execution.
- As Program Finance Analyst on a program portfolio under the operation, you will participate in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of the programs.
- Significant interface with the Program Managers, Contracts, FP&A, and other Support organizations.
- Implement financial policies and procedures in support of the program and work with team in all aspects of program structure/deliverables.
- Establish and maintain cost/schedule baselines, develop WBS and related dictionaries, budgets, using your strong understanding of related financial policies.
- Provide data and reporting formats for all types and levels of program financial reviews.
- Prepare written and verbal reports to management regarding cost schedule variances.
- Prepare and present financial forecasts, reports and analysis.
- May participate in new business proposals and also prepare on-contract proposals for customers.
- Serve as liaisons between the Program Team and cross-functional departments to perform financial research, manage a program’s general ledger, and/or monitor a program’s cash flow.
- Bachelor's degree and 2–4 years (or Master's degree with less than 2 years) of prior relevant finance experience.
- Basic knowledge of multiple contract types: FFP, FPLOE, T&M, Cost Plus and hybrid contracts to support program audits and ensure policy/program compliance.
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentations skills needed as well as being able to operate independently.
- General knowledge of Leidos financial systems and applications; such as: Hyperion, OBI, Cognos, Fusion, Cobra, LPAS, and Cost Point.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications; such as: Project, Excel, and Word.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 100% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.