Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will be proud to say you work with Leidos because not only do we treat our employees like an important part of our business, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support, and more!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has multiple career opportunities for Information Systems Security Officers (ISSO) on our large, multi-year contract for the development, integration, deployment and sustainment of large collection systems. The work that's being done on this Leidos-led, prime contract is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. Join a tremendous technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
The ISSOs will work on a newly awarded task providing "cradle-to-grave" support for mission information systems, including discovery, SSP preparation, C&A, security sustainment, and system decommissioning.
- Preparing and maintaining information security certification and accreditation documentation, including Systems Security Plans.
- Scanning Compliance: Conduct security scans of the ISs under their purview to highlight security weaknesses and maintain record of devices. The ISSO will use the security scans to ensure that patching has been applied to the ISs and use the security scans to prove security compliance.
- STE Compliance: Monitor and evaluate Secure The Enterprise (STE) compliance for the ISs under their purview. Ensure that the IS maintains STE compliance, working with SAs and programmers to fix STE non-compliance items.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance
- Bachelors Degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience
- IAM Level 1 Certification
- Minimum of 8 years of Info System Security Experience
- Minimum of 7 years' experience with the DCID 6-3 Policy and practices.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience preparing and maintaining information security certification and accreditation documentation, including Systems Security Plans.
- Minimum of 4 year experience with XACTA.
- Knowledge of the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Knowledge of NIST 800-37, 800-53, and CNSSI-1253.
- Substantial experience with all elements of NISCAP
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.