Leidos Military and Veterans Health Solutions Group is currently seeking a full time a Training and Project Support coordinator to support a contract with the Naval Center for Combat & Operational Stress Control (NCCOSC) in San Diego, CA. NCCOSC develops comprehensive programs to improve the psychological health of Marines and Sailors and educate service members.
Applicants should have experience in a medical and/or mental health setting. He/she shall work as a team member supporting the development, maintenance, implementation and management of the Navy and Defense Health Agency (DHA) BHDP, a web-based mental health care systems program within military treatment facilities. The person will work with providers, case managers, and support personnel at various Military Treatment Facilities to implement and manage BHDP. The person will conduct care system implementation related training, program maintenance and monitoring of individual MTF BHDP program requirements. In addition, he/she will work with active duty, general service, and contractor personnel to support BHDP program and project development and management, and assist in the standardization of psychological health services conducted in military treatment facilities.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a psychological health related field or health services administration related field. Prior related experience is desired.
- Applicants should be proficient with Microsoft office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint, oral presentations, writing and collaboration skills, and the ability to develop positive working relationships with mental health providers and case managers at all levels.
- Applicants must have initiative, analytical skills and confidence in decision–making.
- Applicants should have significant ability to multitask and prioritize, and assist in project management responsibilities.
- Due to federal contract regulations, US Citizenship is required.
- Candidates MUST be able to pass a government Secret background investigation
- The position is designated as a drug testing designated position (TDP)
- Basic understanding of combat stress, psychological health, project management, case management, program evaluation, training, and/or background working with active duty or reserve members.
- Candidates should be proficient with Microsoft office, specifically excel and PowerPoint, oral presentations, writing and analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Prior military experience is preferred.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Life Scientist
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.