Leidos is looking for a Business Process Requirements Engineer for our upcoming needs. You will be responsible for eliciting the business needs of the customer to help implement solutions to complex business problems. You will act as the primary liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams. You will also be responsible for requirements development and requirements management.
- Bachelors degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters degree and 6 years of prior relevant experience
- Proficient in defining system documentation requirements based on input from technical personnel.
- Experience in UML diagramming and design documentation.
- Knowledge of creating and maintaining Data Flow Diagrams and developing Use Cases.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills.
- Exposure to writing Technical White Papers and systems design documents.
- Communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively; strong and proven problem solving.
- Self-managed with the ability to mentor others.
- Strong experience with ALM to manage requirements.
- Experience creating test plan, test cases and test execution.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and CMMI Level 3 Methodologies
- Database experience such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, SQL and JDBC.
- Familiarity with project management frameworks.
- Previous experience with Social Security Administration.
- Agile certification is desired.
- Experience with Automation testing tools is desired.
- 11 years specific experience strongly preferred
- IIBA Certification is preferred
- MBA is preferred
- PMP is preferred
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) preferred
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.