Leidos is seeking Data Analyst candidates to supports the Army’s new brigade-based Holistic Health and Fitness (H2F) System focused on optimizing Soldier readiness and performance by providing analytical support. Operating in consultation with H2F program staff, the Data Analyst will build and disseminate databases and spreadsheets designed to record H2F related programmatic data. Shall provide consultation and assistance to supported units and H2F staff to identify opportunities and methods for capturing data relating to H2F programs and initiatives. Shall prepare reports and presentations that accurately convey data trends and associated analysis as required.
- Assist in the development of functional programs.
- Assist in the tracking and evaluation of ongoing operations.
- Collect, maintain, and process data.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and summaries.
- Use mathematical, statistical, econometric or other scientific methods and techniques in analyzing problems.
- Analyze and review a wide variety of plans and related operations and recommend changes to improve efficiency.
- Provide direct support to technical and operational activities.
- Assist in the conduct of conferences and working meetings. Identify sources of relevant information and data.
- Assist in the conduct of conferences and working meetings.
- Assist in the development of technical and operational documents and plans.
- Assist in the implementation of technical and operational activities.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, mathematics, computer science, statistics, or related field or equivalent related experience
- 5+ years data analyst or related experience, including proficiency with analytical software or equivalent related education
- Proficient at entering, cleaning, and conducting basic data manipulation and analysis
- Experience in data models and reporting packages (e.g., SPSS, SAS, R)
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in word processing, spreadsheet, and database PC applications (e.g., Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and Access)
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- US Citizenship required, must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret government security clearance.
Previous H2F, Preservation of the Force and Family (POTFF), Military Health System (MHS), Office of The Surgeon General (OTSG)/US Army Medical Command, or Army G-1 experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.