Leidos Corporate Group has an opening for IT Service Management (ITSM) Manager. In this role, you will manage and lead IT Service Management team and have oversight of related processes including Change Management, Root Cause Analysis, manage critical incidents and outage resolution, perform ITIL problem management, and identify continual improvement actions for corporate enterprise IT services encompassing 35K end users. You will work across CIO organization towers to be the “glue” for IT Service Management. You will significantly support CIO digital transformation of our change management and CMDB services as we move from traditional on-premise model to hybrid cloud environment.
Ideally, we would like you to support this role from one of the following locations: Reston, VA; Orlando, FL; San Diego, CA; or Valley Forge, PA. We will also consider telecommute option for the right candidate.
- Transform and guide execution of IT change management processes to include running change boards and CMDB management
- Define and work with the team to execute ITIL based problem management processes to include identifying trends within incident tickets and other pertinent data
- Work with technical SMEs across OCIO to complete Root Cause Analysis of critical outages culminating in continual improvement actions for the enterprise
- Work with System Lifecycle Managers to identify opportunities for improved Service Catalog offerings, workflows, knowledge articles and automation opportunities to improve the end user experience and reduce overall support costs
- Serve as primary owner of CMDB and maintain integrity, accuracy, and consistency of CMDB data and monitoring configuration for active systems
- Partner with Enterprise Infrastructure peers to provide high grade, resilient solutions to end user services necessary to support $20B 50,000-employee enterprise
- Oversee and perform critical incident management and outage handling and reporting
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology related discipline and 12 years of relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience, training, and/or professional certifications will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Prior experience must include 5+ years of experience in IT Service Management and 2+ years of leading or managing a geographically dispersed technical team
- 4+ years of working with CMDB, executing ITIL change processes, and/or problem management
- Knowledge and demonstrated execution of ITIL related processes and procedures, e.g. service delivery, incident management, problem management, and change management.
- Knowledge and experience operating within a large enterprise IT service delivery organization
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills to work closely with numerous stakeholders from diverse organizations
- Ability to successfully work in a rapidly-changing environment and to quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem solving skills, often with limited information and guidance
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance
- Technical or Industry certifications i.e. ITIL, AWS, Azure, Help Desk Institute (HDI), Windows, etc
- Experience leading network, end user or datacenter teams
- Experience with ITSM related audits – ISO, SOX, DCMA, etc.
- Strong technical IT Background as previous administrator or engineer
- Experience using ServiceNow - especially Change, Incident and CMDB modules
- Demonstrated experience leading IT continual improvement projects
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.