Leidos is actively hiring for a Visitor Control Administrator to join our team at the Washington Planning Center.
The WPC Visitor Control Administrator is responsible for implementing and providing guidance to customers and management on security issues. The position is responsible for staffing the Washington Planning Center's (WPC) Visitor Control, providing security administrative support, and general office support and requires TS/SCI eligibility.
The position will require:
- Managing and maintenance of clearance/access lists
- Ability to work independently and make decisions on daily deliverables
- Ability to Interfacing with JPAS
- Screening, signing in, and badging of visitors
- Full and complete knowledge of general physical and administrative security policies, and specifically local security procedures
- Receiving U.S. Mail, FedEx, UPS, and other packages/shipments
- Monitoring in house sensors and cameras
- Professional and courteous interfacing with staff and visitors
- Firmness in support and enforcement of all security policies and procedures
- Enforcement of COVID-19 restrictions and associated policies
- Ability to make emergency announcements
- Communicate directly with client and team members
- Ability to provide and develop solutions to situations and issues that may require further investigation.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 4 years of related experience. Additional years of experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
- Active Top Secret clearance and ability to be approved for TS/SCI
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.