Leidos is a Top 10 Health IT provider drawing on decades of success in delivering solutions to meet the healthcare challenges of today. Our unique position as a technology company with deep health and life sciences expertise equips us to transform patient care, as well as provider and payer operations in commercial and government health organizations. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. We’re looking for talented people to join our team and help us revolutionize the future of health.
The Health Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Business Analyst to work remotely. This is an exciting opportunity to provide operational support for the Paper Mail and Conversion Management Services mission. In this mission we provide document conversion services for source materials received directly from Veterans, Veterans Representatives, and third parties. These materials are converted into PDFs, indexed, and made available to VA end users for review within the interactive portal. The portal receives converted source materials from multiple vendors and is also maintained under this contract.
- Use reports to analyze and evaluate business data and disseminate to internal and external stakeholders
- Gather metrics, analyze subcontractor performance, monitor Service Level Agreements (SLA), and develop corrective actions
- Analyze current reporting processes in Tableau and work with development team to add and/or modify reports
- Analyze and reengineer processes for tracking and reconciling Veteran claims data
- Create and maintain program documentation and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Clean, restructure, and migrate databases
- Manage HIPAA compliance protocols
- Forecast and plan production volume
- Audit subcontractor data to ensure accuracy
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-4 years of experience; 6 years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience analyzing and evaluating user business problems
- Experience coordinating with business and technology teams to identify requirements, develop plans to satisfy requirements, and test the solutions.
- Experience collecting and analyzing metrics from multiple sources
- Experience reconciling lists of inconsistent data and communicating results to management, stakeholders, and partners
- Experience with the Microsoft Tool Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook)
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Excel
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a VA Public Trust clearance
- Ability to work remotely as part of a geographically diverse team
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Understanding of PII/PHI and HIPAA compliance and protocols
- Experience with the VA or other Government agency
- Requirements and root cause analysis
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Understanding of Section 508 compliance
- Knowledge of the VA Document Conversion Rules (DCR) and Document Type Identification and Date of Receipt Guide (DTIDORG)
- Experience using Tableau to generate reports
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.