The Leidos Intelligence Group currently has an opening for a Unified Communications systems to work in our St. Louis Missouri. This is an exciting opportunity to use your engineering skills helping the Information Technology Enterprise Managed Services (ITEMS) User Facing Services (UFS) mission at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). In this mission, we provide NGA with a bridge to the future, strengthening critical ISP services to mission users, harnessing the capacity of current and emerging Intelligence Community Information Technology Enterprise (IC ITE) services, and delivering the Power of GEOINT into the hands of users supporting critical time-sensitive missions. Our team operates and sustains UFS for NGA, provide continuous improvement in the effectiveness and efficiency of UFS, implement special orders to rapidly support mission needs without disrupting daily operations and posture NGA to transition to future IC DTE service offerings.
Primary Responsibilities Preventative Maintenance (Software/Hardware/Firmware upgrades), including:
- Preventative Maintenance (Software / Hardware / Firmware upgrades) , including;
- Security updates
- Performance upgrades and scheduled maintenance
- Create and provide roll back plans
- Design and perform complete integration testing
- Interoperability of equipment
- Advanced Diagnostics (Tier 3 Technical Support) with:
- Communications (i.e. Integration between hardware & software)
- Instant messaging
- Incident Management (Break/fix) activities including, but not limited to:
- Determining best means to get system back up and running to original specifications
- Coordinating the repair of failed equipment
- Maintain current working knowledge of relevant system technologies
- Perform add/move/changes within CUCM and TMS
- Provide support to configure systems and user device profiles for multiple domains
- Support Cisco collaborated endpoint technologies to include:
- TMS, VCS, vBrick, MSE8000, 8710
- Cisco EX, DX, SX, MX series
- Maintain the maintenance log that tracks reported issues, work in progress and completed repairs
- Maintain room drawings and equipment diagrams
- Manage and maintain resource availability using RMS (AMX Resource Management Suite)
Experience to include:
- Cisco/Tandberg/Polycom VTC
- Cisco Call Manager, Unity Cnx, Meeting Place
- Cisco VCS, TMS
- Cisco Routers/Switches, CUBEs, Voice Gateways
- VBrick encoders/Media Servers
- Cisco/Tandberg/Polycom VTC
- STE/STU Enclave
- ISDN, Digital, Analog, T1, PRI
- VoIP, SIP, SCCP, MGCP, H323
- Must currently possess a TS/SCI with ability to obtain Poly to be considered
Education/Minimum Years Experience:
- Requires Bachelors Degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience in lieu of degree
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.