Leidos Corporate Internal Audit Department is seeking a Senior Manager of IT Audits located in Reston-VA.
The Senior Manager of IT Audits is a key leadership position in the Internal Audit Department and is responsible for planning and executing IT audits including cybersecurity audits. This position reports to the Director of IT Audits. Leadership skills, critical thinking, building strong relationships with management, ability to train IT audit staff, and excellent communication skills are paramount to succeed in this role.
This position requires 10% domestic travel and potentially international travel. This position is currently working from home due to Covid19 until further notice but will be Reston-based post Covid19.
- Support, direct, plan, and evaluate IT Audits and Advisory projects, including audits of Internal Controls, Cybersecurity, IT infrastructure and processes, and other areas of IT audit focus
- Assist the Director of IT Audits with the development and maintenance of the IT Audit plan and resources, the preparation of internal audit reports and procedures, and the documentation of findings and specific recommendations to Senior Management
- Facilitate work with external auditors and other risk management-related departments, including IT Compliance, Corporate Information Security, and Program Management
- Leverage expertise in audits, IT and Cybersecurity and apply advanced principles, theories, and concepts
- Use independent judgement to accomplish objectives and be self-motivated and directed
- Maintain direct supervision of a team of IT audit staff, assign work, review work and undertake performance reviews
- Direct, coach, train and professionally grow IT audit staff
- Interview, hire and train IT audit staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Cybersecurity, Finance, or related field and minimum 8 years of experience in Information Technology audit
- Excellent understanding of core IT general control processes (e.g., Change Management, System Development Lifecycle, Information Security, Application Controls, IT Operations, Cybersecurity, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience leading internal audit functions and managing audit teams
- Experience executing risk-based integrated audits (IT & Operational)
- Experience with reviews of emerging technologies (e.g., Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Cloud)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management, organizational, and strategic and innovative critical thinking skills
- CISA, CISSP, or CISM certification
- Excellent people management skills to coach, motivate, and lead a team of audit professionals
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain federal security clearance
- Prior experience in a Corporate Internal Audit Department
- “Big4” or top regional CPA firms experience
- Experience working on Government Contracting engagements
- Working knowledge of IT SOX requirements
- Working knowledge of IT, Cybersecurity and Regulatory control frameworks (NIST, CSF, ISO 27001, CMMC, DFARs, COBIT, PCI, etc.) and related business process control activities
- CRISC or CIA Certification
- Familiarity with one or more of the following technologies: Workday Human Resources, Oracle Databases / SQL Server, Red Hat Linux, Active Directory, Windows, Networking, Deltek Costpoint, Deltek Time and Expense, Concur, Hyperion Financial Management, Cognos, Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure), Tripwire, Splunk, Sage ERP, IDEA or ACL extraction software
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Internal Audit
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.