Responsible for the logistical support and Operations and Management of numerous fielded classified systems. This position provides is responsible to the customer program director for the full scope of logistics engineering requirements. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing technical advice/input to customer’s System Program Director that lays the strategic foundation for critical, National capability and customer’s future initiatives
- Resolve highly complex and multi-dimensional problems requiring consideration of variables that affect multiple aspects of the project/program.
- Lead development of highly innovative products/solutions, achieved through collaboration and dialogue with other experts in the field.
- Support senior leaders as Senior Staff Officer contractor support.
- Execute systems requirements analysis, functional analysis, timeline analysis, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition, technical management, integration, system testing, and quality assurance.
- Extensive Program Management and Acquisition Execution experience
- Requires a BA/BS and 15+ years of prior relevant experience
- Generally has 15+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects
- Working knowledge and demonstrated experience with Special Access Program activities
- Must have a current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility. Candidates who do not possess this clearance will not be considered.
- Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
- Willingness to submit to and successfully complete a Counterintelligence polygraph
- Requires extensive management and leadership knowledge to assist customer leadership manage cross-unit project / program teams and manage across multiple functions
- Must have the ability to work in a very dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, and initiative
- Ability to anticipate and prepare responses / briefing materials for senior USG leadership questions related to customer’s specific program matters
- Ability to confidently present technical details to customer’s Senior leaders
- Ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the organization
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.