Leidos is seeking candidates for an exciting Identity & Access Management (IdAM) program in the Chantilly, VA market. We are looking for motivated Systems Engineers to provide technical expertise in support of a mission critical enterprise system. Successful candidates will provide infrastructure and deployment support to the Operations Deployment Infrastructure Support (ODIS) team. An ACTIVE TS/SCI level clearance is REQUIRED and willingness to obtain a Polygraph level clearance is a must.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor daily processing of identity data from customer systems
- Update scripts to accommodate changes in customer identity data
- Configure new environments with the baseline products and services required for that instance
- Update and maintain baseline scripts and installers
- Install software and configuration updates to test and production environments hosted in Amazon Web Services (AWS) and data centers
- Provide technical feedback to development team for installation and upgrade procedures
- Assist in troubleshooting issues in operational and test environments
- Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance and willingness to obtain a Polygraph level clearance is required
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to quickly learn new software and IT concepts
- Requires BS and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
Candidate with the following experience will be given preferential consideration:
- Experience scripting with VB or VBScript
- Experience scripting in a Linux environment using Shell and Bash
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Security Protocols/Concepts (SSL/TLS, PKI, etc.)
- Familiarity with Weblogic, LDAPs, Ansible, CA API Gateway
- Familiarity with Oracle IdAM products (OAM, OIF, OID, OVD, OUD, OIM, OES) and knowledge of IdAM concepts (i.e. PKI authentication)
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) product integration experience
"External Referral Eligible"
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.