The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Subject Matter Expert at Fort Meade, MD. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
The Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Subject Matter Expert provides input or recommendations as tasked or needed. The candidate should have both Tactical and national experience. The candidate is expected to significantly improve the responsiveness of the national Intelligence Community (IC) to the needs of Air and Space Component organizations at the operational and tactical levels.
- TS/SCI Cleared with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of relevant experience
- Understanding of Tactical Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) challenges.
- 10 years’ experience in PED from ISR sensors and platforms.
- 10 years’ experience with the national intelligence community.
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.
- The candidate should be familiar with Tactical ISR collect operations and policy supporting AFCO dataflow mission operations and capabilities.
- The candidate should understand data marking, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Experience with military collection management and Combatant Commands (CCMDs)
- Previous experience with Air Operations Center (AOC) is highly sought
- Experience with JICD 4.2 and/or XML Data Formats
- Familiarity with national and airborne collection programs
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.