Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. EACH DAY MATTERS!
This role is responsible for designing, developing and configuring front end user interface in a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps process. This role is an expert on creating intuitive user interface design for end-users (analysts and data scientists). This role uses best practices and patterns to perform design, development, and automated testing of software modules via DevSecOps Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Design and develop high quality front-ends (React, Angular, etc)
- Work with Scrum Masters and other developers to understand design requirements and provide level of effort and complexity estimates
- Apply understanding of technical issues surrounding the design of graphical user interfaces on cloud platforms and frameworks
- Understanding of building browser based user interfaces layout, design, working with different browsers, view sizes, and device resolutions
- Exposure to scripting languages for enhanced user experiences through application interface
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure such as Amazon Web Services
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, continuous deployment, test-driven development, agile methodologies
- Use of industry leading tools like Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Unix bash scripting
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Well versed with using version control systems
- Well versed with using issue/problem tracking systems
- Must have strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Candidate must have Bachelors with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience. Will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen.
- Experience working with Java and frameworks such as Spring Boot, Node JS or Angular JS
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Proficient with navigating Section 508 requirements.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.