Leidos Corporate Finance has an immediate career opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst to join our Enterprise Systems Transformation (EST) team. This unique and exciting position provides the opportunity for significant visibility to the business functions by supporting strategic and challenging areas of Manufacturing and Inventory, transforming the Enterprise. There will also be exposure to Intelligent Automation/Robotics Process Automation (IA/RPA), Strategic Enterprise Systems Transformation Projects, and Costpoint improvement initiatives and support. This position can be supported from a Leidos location. Telework will also be considered for the right person.
In this role, you will provide leadership and direction dealing with the Costpoint Materials Management module (Inventory & Manufacturing) for all domestic and international companies. This position will take a lead role in Costpoint transformation and automation initiatives to streamline system and user processes and will develop and execute Leidos strategic system strategy for Materials Management from an operational and functional mindset.
- Provide both analytical and functional expertise and direction to the Costpoint Materials Management module (Inventory & Manufacturing) user base.
- Provide functional expertise and direction on how to use Costpoint inventory and manufacturing modules from project setup to manufacturing execution.
- Partner with accounting, ITS and program teams to provide support and guidance to ensure that accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls are in compliance by holding bi-weekly Manufacturing & Inventory council meetings.
- Lead functional testing on hot fixes and system MR updates in accordance with the Costpoint maintenance schedule (may include coordination with end users testing).
- Lead implementation of the Materials Management module for new programs, sites, or acquisitions following a prescribed project life cycle.
- Perform weekly tasks and batch checks for sub-period closing and regularly team with ITS to troubleshoot database and batch issues.
- Perform month-end tasks and reconciliations of Units Usage and Inventory transactions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (or related field) and minimum 8 years of relevant experience, which must include experience in Costpoint Manufacturing and Inventory modules.
- Must possess a strong background in manufacturing project set-up and the ability to collaborate with the Project Accounting, Enterprise Systems, Revenue, Accounting, and Project Finance Teams.
- Government contracting experience is required.
- Prior experience with Inventory Management Operations.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and be detail oriented.
- Detail oriented with a desire to expand knowledge and add value to the organization.
- Must be able to work successfully in a team environment.
- Ability to grasp new ideas and skills quickly.
- Flexible approach to facilitate working with team members in diverse locations.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines
- Customer service focused
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Must possess the ability to work with all levels of personnel with excellent leadership, verbal, written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Experience with integrations and migrations to Costpoint and MES solutions is a plus.
- Prior project lead experience.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.