Leidos is seeking a full life-cycle Software Engineer/Software Test Engineer to design and develop system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results. Supports the development of Government test and evaluation documentation e.g., Test & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports. Works with other test organizations to support T&E program integration. Provides specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance area as assigned in the SOW.
- Develop and design source code
- Modification of source code
- Test Planning, Engineering, and Automation
- Test Automation development utilizing test tools and/or native OS scripting (Linux)
- Development and Maintaining of the projects Requirements Traceability Verification Matrix (RTVM)
- Test Point Identification for all phases of test: End Point (REST), Integration Test, User Scenario Test
- Formal test documentation development
- Development of test procedures to run formal test events to include DT&E, Regression Testing, Sell-Off
- Work closely with the developers to capture new and modified code (as related to requirements or bugs) and roll those changes through the RTVM/Test Point framework
- Eight (8) years of experience with full life-cycle software development including testing and test automation in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional TE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- Must have an active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph Clearance
- Formal test background
- Native OS scripting (Linux) / e.g., bash shell
- Experience with test automation methodologies
- Familiarity with REST Open API testing
- Capable of maintaining and configuring Linux and Windows workstations that comprise the test automation environment.
- Experience in testing Web Applications
- Experience in testing REST Open API services
- Experience with Selenium
• Familiarity with JMeter and Sikuli
• Tester with python or general Native OS scripting (Linux) capabilities
• Experience with Performance Testing
• Familiarity with: Git (gitlab, github), Docker, Agile / Scrum methodology
EXTERNAL REFERRAL ELIGIBLE
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Pay Range:Pay Range $91,000.00 - $140,000.00 - $189,000.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.