The NISC III program at Leidos is seeking an Information Technology (IT) Specialist (with expertise in Tableau and SharePoint) to perform a variety of duties in connection with the management of SharePoint sites and the preparation of high profile business intelligence documents and dashboards for FAA senior leaders, Lines of Businesses, or other external groups.
Primary Responsibilities for the position include:
- Support AHR and FAA through data reports/analytics by developing processes and procedures to align with automation, streamlining and efficiency initiatives
- Develop business intelligence reporting systems such as Tableau, Business Objects, Microsoft Excel, SharePoint and other Office products
- Design visual and interactive tools and dashboards tailored to organization requirements
- Develop databases that support web applications and web sites
- Analyze user needs to implement Web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity
- Write, design, or edit web page content, or direct others producing content
- Design and implement dashboards and reports using Tableau Server
- Translate business requirements into the design and implementation of features and functionality required to deliver the required results
- Assist with development of internal organization policies and procedures, which affect cross-functional activities and best practices
- Demonstrate independent ability to research, study, workflow and other means implementing automated processes
- Manage SharePoint site and access shared drives to manage high priority projects and programs
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience with managing SharePoint and/or Tableau sites
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Strong experience in design and development of building Tableau reports and dashboards
- Proficiency in data visualization, dashboard design and workflow
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Working knowledge of SharePoint
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.