Leidos Corporate Accounts Receivable department has an immediate opening for a Billing Analyst II located in Tucson, AZ.
The selected candidate will be responsible for analyzing and billing government and commercial contracts to ensure they are in compliance with Leidos policies and FAR clauses. Also, the candidate will prepare complex analyses and will be assigned special projects.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Processing invoices for assigned area of responsibility.
- Analyzing unbilled report and provide reasons for unbilled variances.
- Researching and resubmitting invoices that are short paid by payment offices.
- Interact with functional departments to resolve billing issues.
- Prepare billing reconciliations and analyses as needed.
- Meet critical deadlines and achieve departmental goals and objectives.
- Lead billing meetings with internal and external customers
- A High school education or equivalent and 3+ years of business or accounting related work experience.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision, which will require a flexible schedule and overtime.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Outlook, and Word).
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Accounts Receivable
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.