The Leidos Defense Group currently has a temporary position for an Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Mission Scheduler located at Joint Base Langley Eustis (JBLE) VA. This position is part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s (ACC) ISR mission.
Applicants will liaison with Headquarters ACC and ISR aircraft components to schedule allotted manned and unmanned airborne platform and sensor missions; Air Force Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) components to determine operational availability, programmed and unprogrammed system outages; and DoD / Intelligence Community (IC) stakeholders to verify ISR collection and production requirement satisfaction. . Applicants will ensure initial mission allocations and change orders comply with AF DCGS tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs), applicable AF and IC directives; and crewmember training and certification.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of four (4) years of AF DCGS experience planning, exploiting and/or analyzing multi- ISR platform missions. Additional years of relevant intelligence experience maybe substituted for a degree.
- Completion certificate from a commercial, military or US government specialized intelligence career field (i.e., Geospatial or Signals Intelligence).
- Familiarity with multiple manned and unmanned ISR platform and sensor operating parameters, AF DCGS TTPs, and applicable DoD and IC directives.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications but specifically MS EXCEL, One Note, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- TS/SCI access eligibility on employment start date is required.
- Applicants must possess excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Experience briefing senior ISR officers and civilians;
- Demonstrated problem-solving experience
- Capacity to work independently and as part of a team to resolve ISR platform and AF DCGS component scheduling matters in a fast-paced operations environment.
- Previous experience using COMPASS or another ISR mission scheduler software and rapidly developing mission change orders, performing quality control and measuring ISR effectiveness metrics is highly desired.
- Previous ISR mission management or production experience at multiple AF DCGS locations is highly desired
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.