Leidos is looking for a Governance Forum Lead to support the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Military Health Services (MHS) Enterprise Information Technology Services Integrator (EITSI) program.
The DHA MHS EITSI program is a critical program to modernize, standardize and optimize the Defense Health Agency’s IT infrastructure by establishing an Enterprise IT Services (EITS) environment using a Multisourcing Services Integrator (MSI) approach.
The services integrator will manage the EITS environment and assist the government in providing oversight of the Service Providers (SPs) for the benefit of the DHA, MHS, and mission partners. The EITSI will provide independent end-to-end accountability through coordination and validation of IT services delivered by separately contracted SPs. The EITSI will also deliver Service Desk and Global Operations (Network Operations Center, Performance Management) services to DHA.
The IT infrastructure and operations framework will support a global data communications network, and enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s), server hosting, and end-user platform capabilities enabling more than 150K military personnel to support the continuum of health services.
- Coordinate and facilitate EITS Governance for the Integrated Service Providers.
- Facilitate rapid issue resolution and the dissemination of decision making in EITS Governance.
- Ensures the obligations of the EITS Governance are met.
- Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
- Support the customer by running Relational Forums and coordinate decisions with Operational Forums.
- Coordinate and facilitate Operational Forums.
- Resolve/monitor customer escalations as necessary.
- Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage.
- Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met.
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Active PMI PMP certification
- 6 years of experience managing multiple service providers on very large IT infrastructure programs encompassing multiple geographically dispersed locations and a mobile workforce.
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization and meeting with stakeholders to formulate, review, and execute task plans and deliverable items.
- Experience with DoD Cyber Security procedures.
- Experience applying the ITIL framework and best practices
- Experience presenting briefings to senior customer management, customer stakeholders, and company management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience with firm fixed price task orders and performance-based contracts
- Knowledge of Health IT technology including Electronic Health Records.
- ITIL v4 Foundation Certification