Leidos is looking for a Governance Forum Lead to support the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Military Health Services (MHS) Enterprise Information Technology Services Integrator (EITSI) program.
The DHA MHS EITSI program is a critical program to modernize, standardize and optimize the Defense Health Agency’s IT infrastructure by establishing an Enterprise IT Services (EITS) environment using a Multisourcing Services Integrator (MSI) approach.
The services integrator will manage the EITS environment and assist the government in providing oversight of the Service Providers (SPs) for the benefit of the DHA, MHS, and mission partners. The EITSI will provide independent end-to-end accountability through coordination and validation of IT services delivered by separately contracted SPs. The EITSI will also deliver Service Desk and Global Operations (Network Operations Center, Performance Management) services to DHA.
The IT infrastructure and operations framework will support a global data communications network, and enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s), server hosting, and end-user platform capabilities enabling more than 150K military personnel to support the continuum of health services.
- Coordinate and facilitate EITS Governance for the Integrated Service Providers.
- Facilitate rapid issue resolution and the dissemination of decision making in EITS Governance.
- Ensures the obligations of the EITS Governance are met.
- Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
- Support the customer by running Relational Forums and coordinate decisions with Operational Forums.
- Coordinate and facilitate Operational Forums.
- Resolve/monitor customer escalations as necessary.
- Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage.
- Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met.
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Active PMI PMP certification
- 6 years of experience managing multiple service providers on very large IT infrastructure programs encompassing multiple geographically dispersed locations and a mobile workforce.
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization and meeting with stakeholders to formulate, review, and execute task plans and deliverable items.
- Experience with DoD Cyber Security procedures.
- Experience applying the ITIL framework and best practices
- Experience presenting briefings to senior customer management, customer stakeholders, and company management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience with firm fixed price task orders and performance-based contracts
- Knowledge of Health IT technology including Electronic Health Records.
- ITIL v4 Foundation Certification
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.