Leidos is currently looking for a talented TechSIGINT Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join a long-standing development program on an advanced analytic system supporting a local development team while assisting with our remote users and sites. This person will be embedded within the team to advise on TechSIGINT analytic system requirements and user interfaces and perform system testing and training. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable in current TechSIGINT technology and trends, proficient in test engineering, and demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the development team for effectively resolving system defects or enhancement requires
- Participate in development scrums, technical exchanges, and system user group forums
- Solicit, capture, and refine system requirements and defect reports
- Perform one-on-one, group system training and system demonstrations
- Work with test team to author and execute test plans and procedures
- Work effectively and collaboratively in a team with other SMEs
- Develop testing approaches and plans for review by the developers and subject matter experts
- Participate in weekly status reviews with the development team
- Provide initial investigation of software faults to assist developers
- TS/SCI w/ Poly
- Fifteen (15) years of experience in TechSIGINT analysis in ELINT, FISINT, PROFORMA or COMEXT
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Electronics, Mathematics, Communications, or Computer Science may be substituted for 4 years of experience
- Experience with legacy TechSIGINT applications such as MARTES, CATS, DEL, PacketSwing, STK, DVT, TASMANIA, CHAUEE, REDHAWK, MEERKAT and/or ESP
- Experience soliciting, capturing, and refining system requirements
- Experience performing one-on-one and group training; experience authoring training materials
- Experience authoring and executing test plans and procedures
- Experience leading outreach activities and actively participating within a technical community
- Familiarity with agile software development
- Experience working with a development team to provide design and analysis guidance
- Strong writing skills: authoring and editing
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Pay Range:Pay Range $110,500.00 - $170,000.00 - $229,500.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.