Leidos is seeking a Expert Configuration Manager with a TS/SCI polygraph to work on an intelligence community IT contract in the Reston/Herndon/Chantilly, VA area. The Configuration Manager will design, implement, and administers change and release management across the Systems and Software Engineering Task Order. This role is responsible for process management, process documentation, and coordinating, scheduling and running configuration control board meetings. The role performs monitoring and verifying of the release process. This role works with Service Desk personnel to implement approved best practice processes in the ITSM tool. This role is manages and coordinates product design changes and the effects of the overall system. Duties include identifying, tracking, and documenting configuration items and ensuring configuration control by reviewing design release documents for completeness and proper authorizations and preparing deviations and waivers for Government approval when specifications cannot be met. This role supports both traditional and DevSecOps processes.
- Coordinate configuration management efforts across the task order
- Drive innovative solutions across the customer enterprise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and requires coordination across multiple organizations to implement processes.
- Communicate and interface with customer and Leidos Program Management, Technical leads and Subject Matter Experts to provide Program support and to jointly present, lead, and work program issues, and technical solutions.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience.
- 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and management to include presentation and experience discussing resources at large government agency level
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.