Leidos is seeking a Deputy Task Order Lead with a TS/SCI polygraph to work on an intelligence community IT contract, leading a complex Leidos program and interfacing with multiple levels of Leidos and customer management in the Reston/Herndon/Chantilly, VA areas. The Deputy Task Order Lead will lead technical and support functions for the systems and software engineering task order as well as overseeing processes and procedures for a variety of program requirements.
- Establishing and implementing streamlined processes and procedures to enable rapid program responses for all requirements;
- Provides leadership for those involved in the development, design, and optimization of one of more IT and systems functions supporting customer business processes and technical information system platforms.
- Project timeline adherence and stakeholder communication.
- Coordinating tasks across teams to accomplish goals.
- Communicating effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Managing and mentoring program personnel to ensure continuing career development;
- Working with different customer groups to ensure all schedules are filled and management processes are streamlined and implemented throughout the workforce
- Working with end customers, subcontractor partners, and Leidos recruiters to ensure customer
- staffing requirements are filled
- Briefing the program’s status at multiple levels of management;
- Addressing program status and being responsive to customers and management;
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Demonstrated competence in one or more key IT disciplines such as software engineering/development, network engineering/architecture, system administration, systems engineering, or cyber/network security.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.