Responsible for providing part time reception cover in a professional manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Answering and transferring calls
- Manage the reception email In-box
- Ensure sign-in and security procedures are correctly followed
- Ensure processes and procedures are carried out to deliver an effective reception service
- Meet and greet all visitors
- Answering and vetting all incoming calls & logging them
- Taking messages and forward on to relevant person
- Must job share holidays/sickness at short notice and also be flexible
Cross Functional Working
- Responsible for room bookings – maintaining diary for rooms & equipment
- Monitor emails – forward as necessary
- Open & distribute incoming mail; frank outgoing mail.
- Organise refreshments/lunches as required
- Keeping clean reception area & tidy at all times
- Collating reports for dept when required using excel & word
- Assisting Admin tasks
Health & Safety
- Always follow and promote Group and Company policies and procedures
- Ensure all Company equipment and personal PPE properly used
- Ensure sign in and security procedures are followed correctly
- Allocation & recording door entry cards/pins
- Monitor of car parking
- Fully Understand and always adhere to the Company’s Equality Policy at all times
- All employees must conduct themselves in accordance with our Corporate Company Values and Business Ethics at all times
Skills & Attributes
- Reliable and conscientious
- Must be presentable & professional in approach
- Deomonstrable experience of successfully working in a busy Reception/Admin role
- Previous experience in a similar working environment
- Good basic of English & Maths
- Knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Word.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:20
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.