Leidos is looking for an Organizational Change Manager (OCM) to support a critical program to modernize a Defense Health Agency’s IT infrastructure to provide a standardized, robust, and highly available global infrastructure and enterprise core services, scoped from end-user desktop to data center, while adhering to the cost containment and operational efficiencies. The resultant IT infrastructure and operations framework will support a global data communications network, and enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s), server hosting, and end-user platform capabilities enabling more than 150K military personnel to support the continuum of health services.
The Organizational Change Manager is responsible for developing and executing OCM strategies and plans. The successful candidate will work with a geographically dispersed team of project managers, service lifecycle managers, executives, and engineers to manage change and assist in transforming the IT infrastructure to a SIAM model.
- Lead and implement change initiatives related to business processes and technologies.
- Drive adoption and proficiency of changes within the program in compliance with the customer’s change management methodologies.
- Develop project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training.
- Oversee team execution in accordance with project plans, tools, and methods, and support resource planning and acquisition.
- Develop short and long-term goals, KPIs, and objectives, and develop and execute against annual operational plan.
- Lead/facilitate meetings with the customer to ensure an understanding of the current culture, and jointly develop a change adoption plan.
- Provide direct support and coaching to managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions.
- Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to understand and ensure adoption of the transformation to the SIAM model.
- BA degree and 6 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 3 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrated experience leading OCM for a complex IT solutions on a large Program (200M+).
- 6+ years of OCM leadership supporting large and complex 24x7 environments.
- Experience planning and executing internal and external communications.
- Advanced writer and editor.
- Experience developing change management plans, executing plans, and measuring success of plans.
- Clear understanding of change management methodologies.
- Ability to translate complex technical subject matter into user-friendly communications.
- Experience working with large distributed teams required.
- Practical experience with ITIL required; lean and agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience working with and briefing very high level customer execs, Leidos execs, and community stakeholders on project status and strategy for evolution.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with multiple audiences and against a deadline.
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience with firm fixed price task orders and performance-based contracts
- Knowledge of Health IT technology including Electronic Health Records.
- Change Management Certification (i.e. PROSCI)
- OCM experience for large system implementations and/or cultural transformations.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:ADP2 / IT2
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.