Leidos is seeking an Agile Resource Manager with a TS/SCI polygraph to work on an intelligence community IT contract in the Reston, VA, area. The Agile Resource Manager will plan, organize, secure and manage resources to bring about the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives. The candidates duties may include ensuring that all programs run within scope, time, and budget constraints. The Agile Resource Manager will also interface with task order and program leaders, subcontractors, and support personnel.
- Provides technical advice/input that impact strategic client outputs and Leidos business results.
- Impacts functional strategy by developing new solutions, processes, standards or operational plans that position Leidos competitively in the marketplace.
- Serves as a lead on large, complex projects.
- Mentors and coaches other professional staff.
- Extensively analyzes highly complex problems to seek understanding of the underlying issue and root cause of the problem.
- Improves upon existing solutions, programs and processes using significant conceptualizing, reasoning and interpretation.
- Requires ability to communicate with senior executive leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of strategic importance to the organization/project.
- Typically negotiates and compromises to convince internal and external parties to accept concepts, practices and approaches of the area.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Requires BA/BS degree and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience.
Excellent written and oral communications skills and management to include presentation and experience discussing resources at large government agency level.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.