The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Tactical Dataflow, Architecture and Operations SME at Fort Meade, MD. This position is part of a large program supporting the Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
The SME will act as Tactical ISR collection, operations, and policy expert supporting AFCO dataflow mission operations and capabilities. The emphasis will be on collection ingest concerns – engagement with data marking, configuration troubleshooting. The SME will provide input or recommendations as tasked or needed.
- TS/SCI Cleared with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of relevant experience
- 10 years’ experience in PED from ISR sensors and platforms.
- 10 years’ experience with the national intelligence community.
- Understanding of Tactical Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) challenges
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.
- Must have experience dealing with Data Orchestration Services, JICD 4.2 communications structure, as well as knowledge of XML data format and understanding of national/airborne collection.
- Must be certified Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level I ( CAP CND, Cloud+ ,GSLC ,Security+ CE )
- Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level I Certifications ( A+ CE, CCNA Security ,CND, Network+ CE, SSCP )
- Experience with military collection management and Combatant Commands (CCMDs)
- Previous experience with Air Operations Center (AOC) is highly sought
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.