The Maritime Division currently has an opening for a Systems Integrator supporting a DoD customer from Arlington VA. This position provides a great opportunity to support end user requirements, be a part of a dynamic team and enhance your career abilities. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated, goal oriented, well organized and focused on customer success. Our candidate will support updates/enhancements as well as the development of new capabilities for a premier airborne radar sensor. The successful candidate will be a key enabler for meeting future planned acquisition milestones. This position offers the opportunity to work alongside and collaborate with gov’t and other vendors.
- Development and management of Critical Path Scheduling
- Project Planning
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Coordination efforts across a multi-organizational technical team
- Tracking development tasks and contract execution to completion
- Current TS security clearance with SCI eligibility. Must be clearable to Special Access Programs.
- BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Ability to communicate to peers, USG stakeholders and senior management
- Must be proficient with Office 365 including Project, Visio, Teams, and Planner. Adobe Professional.
- Proficient in Project Scheduling Software such as MS Project or equivalent.
- Business Management, finance or engineering degree
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment co-located with multiple contractor and customer teammates
- Prior military experience
- PMP trained or certification pending testing
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.