The National Solutions Group at Leidos has an opening for a Training Manager at Schriever AFB, CO or Springfield, VA. This is a key position on a new contract and is an exciting opportunity to apply your experience to support our customer’s mission. The Training Manager ensures the operations staff successfully performs all duties with current and future space related tools and systems that will be delivered throughout the contract. The Training Manager will manage a combination of training projects and special projects for the program management team.
*This position is contingent upon contract award
- Responsible for developing all program training materials
- Executes engagements with operations center personnel per customer requirements
- Ensure operational readiness prior to any tool and/or system delivery
- Ensure all training contractual requirements are met
- Train and lead other program support staff
- Lead and facilitate training outcomes with mission and program teammates
- Identify opportunities for improvement to the training processes
- Three years of experience relevant to on-orbit systems and/or space operations programs
- BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Three years of experience as a training manager and/or instructor for space related tools and/or systems
- Ability to manage multiple technical publications programs for complex systems
- Experience identifying needs of organizations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and constructively as part of a team
- Currently possess an active Top Secret SCI security clearance with a polygraph
- Support to mission critical operations environments
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Pay Range:Pay Range $87,750.00 - $135,000.00 - $182,250.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.