Our mission at Leidos is to make the world healthier, safer, and more efficient. The Leidos Health Group New Growth Solutions (HGS) organization identifies, plans and matures innovative concepts, including emerging technology, to drive differentiation in our solutions and meaningful growth in the dynamic, rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
The HGS organization is looking for a technically savvy, passionate and experienced Product Executive to lead the development of a new business line in clinical testing.
The primary focus of this position is to guide Leidos’ entrance into a new business line aimed at clinical testing and will include all management responsibilities, organizational design, go-to-market strategy, operations and finance. The role aligns stakeholder needs and provide technical, clinical, domain, and project leadership in coordination with Health Group leadership and executive management. This requires the origination and execution of a complete business case, identification of market trends, design of product launch programs, and development of promotional programs for a product, which meet the needs of customers. This position will require someone with a unique blend of business and technical expertise, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to provide complex market and customer requirements to a collaborative team that includes technical and non-technical department members.
- Market needs evaluation
- Business case development
- Business analysis
- Product regulatory approval
- Go-to-market planning
- Operational planning, including logistics
- Implementation and activation planning / execution
- Customer engagement
- Sales team enablement (support and training)
- Budget management
- Internal collaboration
- Risk management
- Contract negotiation
- Build and manage a world class team
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Master’s degree with 10+ years of prior relevant experience
- Requires 5+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects in the healthcare IT industry
- Experience with regulatory approval for testing devices
- Experience with new business line creation and go-to-market efforts
- Significant technical experience in medical devices or clinical testing
- Proven knowledge of healthcare systems and industry players
- Practical experience with clinical software applications as an end user or vendor
- Working knowledge of major clinical and healthcare software solutions, standards and interfaces
- Strong analytical skills and a working knowledge of business finance, pricing and forecasting
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and an ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as in cross-functional team environment
- Demonstrated high level of integrity and business ethics
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment
- Requires functional knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Requires functional knowledge of Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Health Product Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.