Leidos is looking for an Inclusion & Diversity Manager to manage, develop, and implement internal Inclusion & Diversity programs to promote and foster an open and inclusive environment within the company. The Inclusion & Diversity Manager will report directly to the Director of Inclusion & Diversity and have primary responsibility for leading our Employee Resource Group strategy, supporting Internal Employee Engagement, Communications and limited I&D consultation. The Inclusion & Diversity Manager will partner directly with HR Leadership and Internal Stakeholders to build and support inclusion initiatives across the enterprise.
- Manage and execute internal diversity and inclusion related activities and programs
- Design and launch initiatives focused on creating a culture of inclusion that drives and supports our advancement and retention priorities
- Measure, track and analyze the effectiveness of inclusion initiatives and predict future trends in our inclusion efforts.
- Identify and build relationships with internal partners, including thought leaders that deliver impactful solutions and ideas to support our Inclusion & Diversity priorities.
- Educate employees and managers on how to recognize, accommodate and appreciate individual differences, bridging those ideas to relate to and support company-wide business plans and initiatives
- Assists with the development of policies and programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce for the organization
- Responsible for creating and leading diversity training content and driving the strategy
- Perform research and data benchmarking as well as manage eternal branding survey submissions
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or a Master’s degree with 6+ years of experience in program design, execution, project management/coordination in Inclusion & Diversity (additional experience, training or education will be considered)
- Experience researching, building and driving Diversity strategic plans
- Demonstrated effectiveness managing diverse stakeholders including but not limited to executives, employee groups, vendors and consultants
- Exceptional written and verbal internal/external communication & consultation experience
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in a consultative role, identifying issues and creating roadmaps to solutions in a data-driven environment
- Experience communicating with and building relationships with cross-functional partners and senior leadership teams
- Proven track record of influencing, developing, and empowering employees across multiple locations
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Talent Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.