Leidos is currently seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to join our Health Group and will design and deliver on talent needs to drive organizational performance and growth. The HRBP will work at the operation level to understand the business and how to drive workforce initiatives that lead to business success. Leidos Health organization, comprised of over 7,000 employees and approximately $2B in revenue, is a leader in providing deep clinical and technical expertise to help our customers meet regulatory requirements, optimize technology for their clinical workflows, improve collections and reduce receivables, and keep data safe. Leidos is a leader in providing Human Performance and Behavioral Health support to the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Veterans Administration. We have a reputation as one of the most outstanding providers of both clinical and non-clinical professionals in support of our military and military families across the globe. The HRBP will work with the Leidos Military and Veteran’s Health Solutions organization and is an exciting opportunity to partner with a dynamic business in the design and delivery of HR solutions in a fast-paced environment that will also support a client base of geographically dispersed managers and employees. The HRBP will also team in driving projects and initiatives as well as training and development, inclusion and diversity and employee engagement. The position will require the development of strong working relationships in order to effectively diagnose and address objectives on existing and new business, providing an opportunity to work with multiple functions. The HRBP will manage a small team and leverage additional matrixed HR SME’s from Centers of Expertise to diagnose organizational needs and deliver high quality and efficient services and solutions to the client.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Provide HR guidance to support the overall mission and HR service delivery for a complex organization of approximately 1000 employees spanning across the United States and Internationally.
- Collaborate to anticipate business requirements and develop strategic plans to support the achievement of current and future objectives
- Partner with the HR Centers of Excellence to ensure effective alignment to achieve goals and organization results. Plan, communicate, execute and support HR initiatives including talent management, leadership development, diversity and inclusion, training, performance management, salary planning, training, etc.
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field and 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Must have broad HR expertise and strong business acumen, well-versed in data analysis
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively and influence senior leader decisions
- Proven ability to think strategically, provide direction, manage multiple projects and execute in a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- International program and expatriate population experience
- New business experience: capture, proposal and new program implementation
- Advanced user of Microsoft product suite with particular emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience partnering with technical leaders
- Labor relations experience Desired
- Knowledge of Workday
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:HR Business Partner
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.