Leidos currently has an opening for a Logistics Analyst in Austin, TX supporting the Space Management team at the VA-AITC. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the IOSS mission. The mission of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information & Technology (OI&T), Information Technology (IT) Operations and Services (ITOPS), Infrastructure Operations (IO) is to support One VA with world-class service to Veterans and their families.
This position will be supporting the VA-AITC ITRM Space Management group. A successful candidate must be able to:
- Gather, compile, and analyze procurement, maintenance, distribution, and replacement material and personnel logistics data.
- Identify trends, errors, and missing data.
- Create alternate depictions of data to identify and highlight issues.
- Summarize findings in reports.
- Coordinating the distribution point of material for incoming and outgoing material.
- Experience in shipping and receiving.
- Set up / prepare offices for incoming FTE and contractors.
- Assemble/disassemble office furniture.
- Assemble/disassemble cubicles, including walls, desk surface tops, cabinets, etc.
- Interface with warehouse personnel for equipment and distribution of materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Experience using Microsoft Office products - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype, etc.
- Must be able to lift and/or move objects 10-50 lbs.; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing more than 100 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel crouch or crawl.
- Must be able to climb and balance (stairs, ladders, scaffolds, etc.).
- Must be able to use appropriate tools for assembling/disassembling furniture, cubicles, partitions, etc.
- Specific vision abilities required – close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust/focus.
- Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance
- Must be a US citizen
- Other duties as assigned
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.