Leidos is seeking Program Scheduler with a TS/SCI polygraph to work on an intelligence community IT contract in the Reston/Herndon/Chantilly, VA areas. The Program Scheduler will work closely with Task Order Schedulers to oversee the integrated master program schedule. The Program Scheduler is responsible for creating and maintaining the overall schedule for development, deliverables, milestones and releases of all projects, to include accreditation and authorization.
- Aggregates overall program and task order schedules and coordinates with stakeholders, resource managers and management on forecasted needs.
- Manages task order and project schedulers, ensuring synchronization of project planning and reporting. Leads, directs and reviews the work of the Task Order Schedule team for incorporation into overall program planning.
- Provides schedule analytics, forecasting and reporting.
- Coordinates the schedule efforts across all the task orders
- Plans, organizes, secures, and manages resources to bring about the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives.
- Ensures that all programs run within scope, time, and budget constraints.
- Communicates and interfaces with customer and Leidos Program Management, Technical leads and Subject Matter Experts to provide program status and to jointly present, lead, and work program issues, and technical solutions.
- Ensures that assessment of new performance work requests include all forecasted resource needs to ensure tasks are properly sized, and submitted on time to the customer per the required contractual delivery date.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Requires BS degree +8 years experience or Masters +6 years experience. Experience in Lieu of degree.
- 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and management to include presentation and experience discussing resources at large government agency level
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technology Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.