Leidos is looking for a Scrum Master SME with a TS/SCI polygraph to support work on an intelligence community information technology (IT) contract in the Reston/Chantilly/Herndon, VA areas. The Scrum Master SME leads teams executing agile software development processes, has a knowledge of agile best practices and experience delivering agile solutions within the client’s environment.
- Guides scrum teams implementing SAFe Agile
- Manages day to day activities of Scrum development teams, including daily stand up meetings and backlog reviews
- Leads the definition of acceptance criteria and tracks the completion of epics, stories, tasks, and bugs using JIRA.
- Schedules and executes Program Increment Planning, Backlog Reviews and team demonstrations.
- Communicates with program leadership, product owners, and development teams regarding status of blockers, impediments, etc, running agile meetings as required, and sprint planning sessions.
- Coordinates with Scrum Masters across task orders and overall program to synchronize planning and activities
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Requires BA and 17+ years of experience or a Masters and 15+ years of experience or Doctorate +13 years of experience.
- Additional experience can be used in lieu of degree.
- Experience with SECDEVOPS, JIRA
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.