Leidos is seeking a Senior Resource Scheduler for a Network Engineering team with a TS/SCI polygraph to work on an intelligence community IT contract in the Reston/Herndon/Chantilly, VA areas. The Senior Resource Scheduler will oversee the project schedule and provide leadership for the teams involved in the development and design of the customers network platforms, while working closely with the PMO Master Scheduler and other Senior Resource Scheduler.
- Aggregates the task order schedules and coordinates with stakeholders, resource managers and management on forecasted needs.
- Provides schedule analytics, forecasting and reporting.
- Plans, organizes, secures, and manages resources to bring about the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives.
- Ensures that all programs run within scope, time, and budget constraints.
- Interfaces with task and functional leaders, subcontractors, and support personnel.
- Creates and maintains the task order schedule for development, deliverables, milestones and releases of all projects, to include accreditation and authorization.
- Influences development of solutions that impact strategic project/program/family goals and business results.
- Leads, directs and reviews the work of project teams for incorporation into overall task order schedule
- Provides measurable input to new solutions, processes or standards in order to achieve schedule objectives.
- Works closely to solve problems with multiple customers or other project personnel.
- Communicates with teams in and outside of task order, to include influencing external entities
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Requires BA and 5+ years of experience or a Masters +3 years of experience.
- Additional experience can be used in lieu of degree.
- 2+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technology Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.