Leidos is seeking a Training Manager with a TS/SCI polygraph to work on an intelligence community IT contract in the Reston, VA, area on network and software/system engineering task orders. The Training Manager will plan, manage and organize the appropriate training for teams on the technical programs. Duties of the Training Manager may include analyzing training needs for the task orders, organizing the proper success criteria that leads to certifications and credentials for the team, developing a training path to meet program qualifications of the team member; evaluating third party training providers and class offerings; and managing delivery of internal and externally-provided training. The Training Manager will work with task order leaders to ensure the needs of the team are met and a successful training path is established to ensure application of knowledge gained.
- Communicates with task order management to ensure training criteria needs are met.
- Plans, organizes, and secures training resources and classes to bring about the successful completion of specific task orders goals, objectives and needs.
- Provides input to training solutions, processes or standards in order to achieve mission objectives
- Communicates with executive leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of significant importance to the organization/project.
- Creates streamlined processes to ensure training needs (to include certifications and credit hours) are met for various teams
- Provides metrics of the team members training needs and successes to management
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and management to include presentation and experience discussing resources at large government agency level
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.