Leidos is seeking an Entry Level Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to respond to incoming contacts from consumers that have been victims of identity theft and consumer fraud. Must efficiently document consumer complaints into a secure database, provide educational materials/referrals, while providing A+ customer service.
The expected shift is 7:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
The starting pay rate for this role is $12.41/hour and is non-negotiable.
Respond to inbound calls. Provide excellent customer service. Document consumer data into web application. Provide education related to identity theft resolution, fraud prevention, and applicable federal laws.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Good computer/typing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Position requires the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance; a Public Trust clearance can take anywhere from 7-60 days to obtain; chosen candidate cannot start in this role until this process is complete.
- Bilingual (Fluent in Spanish and English, both written and speech).
- Prior call center experience.
- Customer service experience.
- General knowledge of federal law.
- Professional Resume that contains the applicants contact info (phone number and email address), as well as the contact info (phone numbers and physical addresses) of previous employers should be attached to the application.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA Customer Service
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.