Leidos is seeking Program Quality Manager (PQM) with a TS/SCI polygraph to work on an intelligence community IT contract in the Reston/Herndon/Chantilly, VA areas. The PQM will be a key technical member of the Program Management Office, interfacing with multiple levels of Leidos and customer management, and supervising Task Order-level Test Engineers to ensure synchronized quality performance and reporting. The PQM will support technical functions, overseeing processes and procedures, milestone completion and tracking.
- Leads the program quality and its associated metrics, SLAs, amd forecasting to include innovative products/solutions, achieved through collaboration and dialogue with others in the PMO and Task Orders
- Forecasts the quality of the program to see if root cause analysis is required to proactively correct trends
- Analyzes program metrics and formulates Service Level Agreement (SLA) reports and metrics based on program actuals, creating waivers for outliers and recommending updates to the SLAs when needed.
- Communicates effectively with a wide variety of technical audiences.
- Works with end customers, subcontractor partners, and Leidos management for optimization of the program
- Leads overall program quality performance and metrics reporting, managing Task Order-level Test Engineers
- Briefs the program’s status at multiple levels of management
- Implements process and operations improvements
- Provides technical advice/input that impact strategic client outputs and Leidos business results.
- Impacts functional strategy by developing new solutions, processes, standards or operational plans that position Leidos competitively in the marketplace.
- Mentors and coaches Task Order technical test staff.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Requires BA and 12+ years of experience or a Masters +10 years of experience.
- Additional experience can be used in lieu of degree.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.