Leidos is seeking a System Administrator - Expert with TS/SCI polygraphs to work on intelligence community information technology (IT) contract in the Reston/Herndon/Chantilly, VA areas. The Systems Administrator team members duties encompasses both network and server administration with specific support to Network DevOps. The System Administrator will need to be proficient in existing systems and provide the structure and guidance to new technologies. This role requires an individual that is technical, and detailed oriented in order to capture customer inquiries and requirements, problems and service inquiries appropriately. This individual will work in a team environment to ensure mission needs are met and ensure functionality of capabilities of customers.
- Analyzes user requirements and high-level system architecture to develop proper system requirements
- Implementation of baseline changes and respond to change requests;
- Perform technical evaluations, analysis, and troubleshooting for all supported servers;
- Build servers by providing technical configuration, setup, installation services, hardware and coordination of application projects
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to to the task order
- Support continuous improvement in the effectiveness and efficiency of system operations.
- Test, maintain and monitor computer programs and systems
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- BS degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience with interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and problems.
- Experience working as a Tier 3 system administrator: familiar with using desktop software applications such as web browsing and client software, and IT Service Management software.
- Knowledge of IC IT standards and best practices.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.