The National Solutions Group at Leidos has an opening for an IC customer Operations Center Manager located at Schriever AFB, CO. This is a key position on a new contract and is an exciting opportunity to apply your experience to support our customer’s mission. The Operations Center Manager coordinates and integrates relevant information and findings across multiple functional areas to develop and deliver products enabling customer situational awareness and decisions.
*This position is contingent upon contract award
- Directs operations and integration activities at the Operations Center
- Synchronizes contractor efforts across all technical efforts
- Executes engagements with other operations center personnel
- Ensures operational readiness prior to any system delivery
- Ensures all contractual requirements are met
- Leads other program support staff and team members
- Leads and facilitates outcomes with mission and program teammates
- Identifies opportunities for improvement to the training processes
- Seven years of combined experience w/IC customer enterprise operations including, working knowledge of system integration, dependencies, and data flows
- Familiarity with DoD satellite operations
- Two years relevant ops-floor experience
- Experience working with other IC organizations
- Space Operations / Orbit Analysis / Orbital Mechanics experience
- Real-time problem solving in ambiguous situations is required for this position.
- Ability to manage multiple technical programs for complex systems
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Currently possess an active Top Secret SCI security clearance with a polygraph
- Support to mission critical operations environments
- Joint Professional Military Education II graduate
- Prior Ops Center integration experience (CAOC, IC ops centers, AOC)
- Prior Combatant Command, Interagency, or Joint Operations experience
- Familiarity with DoD planning, exercises, and wargaming
- Familiarity with STK (AGI) for orbital analysis and visualizations
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Pay Range:Pay Range $110,500.00 - $170,000.00 - $229,500.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.